Tuesday, May 01, 2007

CFRB Presents: Petticoat Ranch by Mary Connealy


An independent lady rancher with four daughters and a befuddled mountain man who has never been around women get married for practical reasons on the Texas frontier.

He's just sure he heard the word OBEY in their wedding vows.

She keeps meaning to be submissive, but he needs to give her orders that make sense.

While they try to make there marriage work, the man who killed her first husband to steal her ranch, comes back to silence the only witness to his crime.

Petticoat Ranch: Suspenseful, historical, inspirational romantic comedy.

Paperback: 320 pages
Publisher: Barbour Books (February 1, 2007)
ISBN-10: 1597896470
ISBN-13: 978-1597896474

1 comment:

David said...

Thanks Karina. I'm checking the others in the blog roll and it's depressing to see how few have gotten involved. Seems like we have the standard members that are always there and a bunch of others that are hoping we will do something for them. Pray for me and for them. I can't seem to convince them that the best thing they can do for themselves is to do something for someone else. We are growing though, and that's the good part. Not just in numbers, but those who have been there and always participated are growing stronger.

I hope your current work does well. Let me know more about it as you progress. Oh, and pray for Deb Smith. I know, you already read that prayer request. Just wanted to remind myself too I guess